Categories - Featured, News, Social Media
Huzzah! Today is a good day! The gods at Google have smiled upon us as they have made it possible for any Google+ user to email any other Google+ user without knowing their email address!
This means random people can start to reach out to you, even people you’ve been trying to avoid like:
- Psycho ex-boyfriends/girlfriends
- That friend from high school you wish you never had
- Cam sites
- Creepy Uncle Billy
- Yer mom
And it’s easy too! When this feature officially roles out, you’re automatically opted-in to it. You need to manually opt out if you don’t want to receive these random messages from people you wish never existed.
Google states that users won’t have access to your actual email address with this new messaging ability…but who cares!!! Their message still ends up in your email inbox, with the rest of your emails. It sounds like you can even email people who are outside of your circles. Even better!!!!!!! Oh and don’t worry…Google will email you when this feature is available to you!
Let the harassment begin!! (let’s start with Sergey Brin!)
- 4 Ways SEO has NOT Changed - May 15, 2014
- Social Signals and Google Rankings – Facebook and Twitter Out…Google+ In! - January 28, 2014
- Big Brands Don’t Come with Big Digital Security - January 17, 2014
- 7 Celebrities I Hope Adopt Jelly - January 16, 2014
- Facebook + NETGEAR + Your Local Coffee Shop = Win for Local Coffee Shops!!! - January 15, 2014
- You Can Now Email Everyone on Google+ !!! - January 14, 2014
- New Jelly Social Search App – Prediction: “Yer Mom!” to be Top Search Result - January 10, 2014
- New Exact Click Traffic Data in Google Webmaster Tools – Are Our Keywords Back? - January 9, 2014
- What Does Pinterest’s Acquisition of VisualGraph REALLY Mean? - January 7, 2014
- Content Marketing – Not Just Hype (Unless You Make It That Way) - April 15, 2013