In continuing a The Search Agency holiday tradition (started last year with this little ditty ), I’d like to take you on a lyrical journey through SEO 2013, with some hopeful cheer for 2014.
With all due respect to Bing Crosby:
I’m dreaming of a White Hat Christmas
Just like the one’s we used to know
With the keywords provided
And link schemes not outed
And Penguins that frolicked in the snow.
I’m hoping for a White Hat Christmas
Where topic articles rank well
And the SERPs aren’t changing
With ads, rearranging
And fairs are where we see the carousels.
I’m wishing for a hummingbird’s flutter
Where every query’s understood
And it’s easy to find ya
And Pandas live in China
And we focus on metrics that are good.
I’m hoping for a White Hat New Year
Where every plus one is alright
And may your days be filled with insights
And may all your penalties be light.
Happy holidays to SEO’s everywhere.
- Ghost Blogging is Dead. Long Live SEO!  - April 1, 2014
- Grant’s Rants: Go Back to the Basics  - March 6, 2014
- Grant’s Rants: The Value of a WhatsApp User  - February 24, 2014
- All You Need is Links: Valentine’s Day Edition  - February 14, 2014
- Grant’s Rants: “SEO Content” is Just “Great Content”  - February 11, 2014
- Grant’s Rants: Who Said SEO Is Easy?  - February 4, 2014
- Grant’s Rants: Just Say No to Image Bait  - January 23, 2014
- Grant’s Rants: You’re Shooting Too High – And Other Metric Mysteries  - January 10, 2014
- Inside the Search Studio with Laurie Sullivan  - January 8, 2014
- Grant’s Rants: 2014 Is NOT the Year of Social, Mobile, or Native Ads  - January 3, 2014