We are excited to introduce a new blog series called “Grant’s Rants”, where The Search Agency’s Director of SEO, Grant Simmons, rants and raves about the current search marketing landscape. You can expect short videos about Google’s algorithm updates, search marketing conference recaps, search marketing news, and some British humor on a weekly basis.
This week, Grant rants about Penguin 2.0 from the comfort of his car. Here are his thoughts on Google’s recent algorithm update and the effect of Penguin on marketers.
- Ghost Blogging is Dead. Long Live SEO! - April 1, 2014
- Grant’s Rants: Go Back to the Basics - March 6, 2014
- Grant’s Rants: The Value of a WhatsApp User - February 24, 2014
- All You Need is Links: Valentine’s Day Edition - February 14, 2014
- Grant’s Rants: “SEO Content” is Just “Great Content” - February 11, 2014
- Grant’s Rants: Who Said SEO Is Easy? - February 4, 2014
- Grant’s Rants: Just Say No to Image Bait - January 23, 2014
- Grant’s Rants: You’re Shooting Too High – And Other Metric Mysteries - January 10, 2014
- Inside the Search Studio with Laurie Sullivan - January 8, 2014
- Grant’s Rants: 2014 Is NOT the Year of Social, Mobile, or Native Ads - January 3, 2014