“Content Marketing”…have you mentioned this word in a Marketing meeting or at least heard it mentioned? The answer is probably “Yes!” Content Marketing is the latest craze in the world of online marketing. It’s being touted as the new approach to SEO and closely integrated with Social Media Marketing. But do you really know what it means to market content? If someone came up to you and told you to leverage Content Marketing in your overall marketing strategy, would you know what to do?
Some may have an idea, others may not.
As a service to the larger online marketing community, I’m going to explain what Content Marketing means, how to create an optimal Content Marketing strategy and what NOT to do in Content Marketing.
Join me on April 18th 2013 at 11am PST as I explain the ins and outs of Content Marketing.
To sign up for this amazing webinar, go to http://thedma.org/webinars/3313/ and register. It’s FREE!!!!
- 4 Ways SEO has NOT Changed - May 15, 2014
- Social Signals and Google Rankings – Facebook and Twitter Out…Google+ In! - January 28, 2014
- Big Brands Don’t Come with Big Digital Security - January 17, 2014
- 7 Celebrities I Hope Adopt Jelly - January 16, 2014
- Facebook + NETGEAR + Your Local Coffee Shop = Win for Local Coffee Shops!!! - January 15, 2014
- You Can Now Email Everyone on Google+ !!! - January 14, 2014
- New Jelly Social Search App – Prediction: “Yer Mom!” to be Top Search Result - January 10, 2014
- New Exact Click Traffic Data in Google Webmaster Tools – Are Our Keywords Back? - January 9, 2014
- What Does Pinterest’s Acquisition of VisualGraph REALLY Mean? - January 7, 2014
- Content Marketing – Not Just Hype (Unless You Make It That Way) - April 15, 2013