Welcome back for the fifth episode of Search and Destroy. We’re really getting the hang of things over here with this podcasting stuff. Greg and David are actually becoming friends, but we still don’t know about the Tom character.
If you would like to be part of the podcast please email firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @iSearchNDestroy. Our Facebook page is a great place to find behind the scenes photos, videos, and secrets you don’t really care about.
If we give you any more ways to listen, your head might explode, so just click play and enjoy the show!
- Search and Destroy Ep. 9 – Searching For Facebook Graph Search and 2013 Predictions - January 25, 2013
- State Of Paid Search Report: Q4 2012 – Highlights - January 22, 2013
- Facebook Graph Search – What Does The Search Agency Think? - January 18, 2013
- You Can't Watch Television On A Television Anymore! - January 15, 2013
- Is LinkedIn Creepy? Millenials and Gen-Xers Weigh In - January 8, 2013
- The Search Agency 2013 Predictions: Earned Media - December 27, 2012
- The Search Agency 2013 Predictions: Paid Media - December 26, 2012
- Search and Destroy Ep. 8 – Searching For: Online Shopping Trends, Tech Baby Names, and Content Marketing - December 13, 2012
- Google TV Really Is That Cool - December 4, 2012
- Apple’s iPad Mini, The NY Marathon & The American Spirit - November 9, 2012