Well, the time has come to debut our latest media project, The Search Agency’s newest (and only so far) podcast Search and Destroy.
[powerpress = “pdf”]
If you enjoy the podcast as much as we think you will, please do one or all of the following:
- Check back here at TheSearchAgents.com
- Subscribe on iTunes (coming soon!)
- “Like” Search and Destroy Podcast on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter @iSearchNDestroy
More on Search and Destroy:
Search and Destroy is intended to make you laugh, roll your eyes, and even…yes…learn a little something about online marketing.
Your hosts, SEO Wizard David Waterman and Paid Search Sensei Greg Biggerstaff, will guide you toward search enlightenment.
Stay tuned for the latest news and discussion in all things Search, online marketing challenges, interviews with industry experts, and even some fun stuff like Strange App of the Week and Terrifying Tweets.
Already have something to say? Do us a favor and listen to the whole episode (it’s only 15 minutes) before you complain that you can’t understand Grant’s dodgy accent.
- Search and Destroy Ep. 9 – Searching For Facebook Graph Search and 2013 Predictions - January 25, 2013
- State Of Paid Search Report: Q4 2012 – Highlights - January 22, 2013
- Facebook Graph Search – What Does The Search Agency Think? - January 18, 2013
- You Can't Watch Television On A Television Anymore! - January 15, 2013
- Is LinkedIn Creepy? Millenials and Gen-Xers Weigh In - January 8, 2013
- The Search Agency 2013 Predictions: Earned Media - December 27, 2012
- The Search Agency 2013 Predictions: Paid Media - December 26, 2012
- Search and Destroy Ep. 8 – Searching For: Online Shopping Trends, Tech Baby Names, and Content Marketing - December 13, 2012
- Google TV Really Is That Cool - December 4, 2012
- Apple’s iPad Mini, The NY Marathon & The American Spirit - November 9, 2012