In the world of search marketing, there is perhaps no one person as visible as Google’s Matt Cutts. He is the figurehead of Google’s search team and when he talks, people listen.
As a result of his status within the community, there is one PubCon Las Vegas session that every single attendee wanted to see; the Matt Cutts keynote speech on Wednesday morning. While there were a lot of people with dreary eyes and tired bodies—we are in Las Vegas after all—it was well worth the price of admission.
He emphasized several ideas that SEOs NEED to embrace and even did a bit of foreshadowing of things to come. Rather than listen to me recap them all, take a look at the 20 tweets below that highlight his presentation.
- 7 Ways to Generate Content Ideas People Actually Care About - September 25, 2013
- Inside the Search Studio with Mike Blumenthal: A Deep Dive into Google and Local SEO - August 26, 2013
- Let’s Talk About #FacebookHashtags - June 19, 2013
- 6 Killer Takeaways and Action Items You Missed from Pubcon’s Kickoff Keynote - October 17, 2012
- 25 Things I Learned From Pubcon’s Masters Group Training Day - October 16, 2012
- What Twitter’s New Brand Pages Mean For You - September 21, 2012
- The Future of Social Media Marketing is (Almost) Here - September 18, 2012
- 5 Steps for Taking Advantage of Facebook’s New Post Targeting - August 13, 2012
- Facebook Releases Three Cool New Features for Online Marketers - June 1, 2012
- My Shazam-Guided Super Bowl Experience - February 7, 2012