Each week The Search Agents  put together a roundup  of the most important search industry developments. Given the hype around Google Plus, I thought it would be fun to have a similar feature about the hottest new social network in town. In this weekly post, I’ll pull together interesting tips, stories and other tidbits that I find interesting and share them here with you. (In case you haven’t hopped on the Google+ express yet, check out  our recently published POV , which details its features and highlights some best practices for marketers.)
- Find Google Plus tips- You know what they say about teaching them to fish . Here’s the best Google+ tip that I can offer you, it’s a way to search for Google+ tips. Put this URL: <site:plus.google.com inurl:posts %G %tips> into a Google search and voila! You’ll get a list of Google+ entries about tips. If you want to do a more general search of Google+ try: <http://gplussearch.com >
- Also, if you’re new to Google+ +Debbie Ohi  put together a great list of Google+ guides and tips.
- New way to invite friends on Google+- Google+ will roll out a new feature  over the next few days that will solves the problem of how to invite friends if you don’t have their email address. Instead of having an email only option, they will provide a link that you can IM or post to the web. Thanks to +Balaji Srinivasan  for the heads up.
- 2-Step Verification– Google recently introduced its 2-Step Verification service , which “adds an extra layer of security to your Google Account by requiring you to have access to your phone – as well as your username and password – when you sign in.” I found out about two-step verification for Google in Google+. It helps you set up an extra layer of security for your Google account and as Plus grows, and Google integrates more of its other features, this is going to be a life saver. It’s an extra step but consider adding security to your online presence at Google. Learn about it here .
- Lollapalooza- +Kelly Ellis of Google posted an update  about the Google+ team representing at Lollapalooza this coming weekend and a link to their YouTube channel .
- Have you ever seen 8,000 photos in 6 minutes?- +Trey Ratcliff, extraordinary photographer and Google+ superstar posted an awesome video  on G+. It’s dizzyingly fast montage of photographs from his recent world trip. For more information, check out Ratcliff’s original post. 
- Google: Please Hire Me- Matthew Epstein got a lot of attention on Google+ this week by launching a site using design elements from Google+ to make a ‘please hire me’ website . Doubt he got the job, but ‘A’ for effort.
- Google Plus Privacy- Lastly, it’s always important to think about your privacy. Everyone is hyper aware of this issue on Facebook but somehow they don’t seem too worried about it on Google+. If you’re not concerned, I would encourage you to reconsider your stance. Lifehacker put out a guide to Google+ privacy and information control  and you might want to check it out.
Leave a comment with any other cool new posts or features you’ve found in Google+ and we’ll be sure to include it in next week’s edition of the roundup.