This is the second edition of The Search Agents’ one-minute Q&A videos. In this video, Bradd Libby, The Search Agency’s Manager of AdMax Research and Development, addresses the question “What’s the most important factor for a well managed account?”
The adage “garbage in, garbage out” certainly applies to the world of paid search. The success of any new campaign management strategy hinges on the account manager’s ability to access accurate and comprehensive data.
To gain additional insight into SEM campaign management, make sure to check out Bradd Libby’s posts on The Search Agents blog.
- The Week We Searched For- May 11, 2012 - May 11, 2012
- Interview with Cassandra Caswell-Stirling - May 10, 2012
- The Week We Searched For- April 30-May 2, 2012 - May 4, 2012
- eRetailers Winning Customers at the Zero Moment of Truth - May 3, 2012
- The Week We Searched For- April 20, 2012 - April 20, 2012
- The Week We Searched For- April 13, 2012 - April 13, 2012
- The Week We Searched For- April 6, 2012 - April 6, 2012
- An Interview with Erik Freeman - April 5, 2012
- The Week We Searched For- April 2, 2012 - April 2, 2012
- The Week We Searched For- March 23, 2012 - March 23, 2012