This is the first of The Search Agency’s new series of one-minute Q&A videos. In this edition, Bradd Libby and Caitlyn Duggan tackle one of the most discussed questions in paid search marketing: what is the best way to bid for paid search ad space?
Bradd introduces bid management and bid optimization as two of the most crucial, yet complicated, elements of any PPC campaign. As Bradd discusses in the video, there is no “one size fits all” approach to bid optimization. The best bidding methodology depends on the size of a campaign, how well you are able to track data, its specific goals and budget. For smaller campaigns, Libby suggests using simple methods, whereas larger campaigns require an automated solution that leverages statistics and probability.
There is only so much we can cover in a minute, so for a more detail analysis of bid optimization, check out The Search Agency’s white paper entitled “Bid Optimization in Paid Search: Aligning Advertising Strategy with Business Goals.”
- The Week We Searched For- May 11, 2012 - May 11, 2012
- Interview with Cassandra Caswell-Stirling - May 10, 2012
- The Week We Searched For- April 30-May 2, 2012 - May 4, 2012
- eRetailers Winning Customers at the Zero Moment of Truth - May 3, 2012
- The Week We Searched For- April 20, 2012 - April 20, 2012
- The Week We Searched For- April 13, 2012 - April 13, 2012
- The Week We Searched For- April 6, 2012 - April 6, 2012
- An Interview with Erik Freeman - April 5, 2012
- The Week We Searched For- April 2, 2012 - April 2, 2012
- The Week We Searched For- March 23, 2012 - March 23, 2012