This being my first nomination for a SEMMY, I'm understandably quite excited and humbled that my December 2009 post regarding URL Confusion is being considered alongside posts by such a distinguished set of writers in the Search Industry. In the off-chance that you haven’t already read the posts being nominated, I highly recommend setting aside time to do so – all are well researched, well written, and well… damn good.
- The SEO geeks guide to information retrieval David Harry, Huomah | 1/5/09
- SEO implications of Page Segmentation concepts David Harry, Huomah | 1/8/09
- 14 Key Requirements For A Search Friendly CMS Eric Enge, Search Engine Land | 5/25/09
- >Geo Targeted SEO: The Technical Review David Harry, Search Engine People | 7/7/09
- >How To Choose Content Management Systems For SEO Stephan Spencer, Search Engine Land | 9/3/09
- Hard facts about URI spam Sebastian X, Sebastian’s Pamphlets | 12/1/09