This being my first nomination for a SEMMY, I’m understandably quite excited and humbled that my December 2009 post regarding URL Confusion is being considered alongside posts by such a distinguished set of writers in the Search Industry.
In the off-chance that you haven’t already read the posts being nominated, I highly recommend setting aside time to do so – all are well researched, well written, and well… damn good.
- The SEO geeks guide to information retrieval
David Harry, Huomah | 1/5/09
- SEO implications of Page Segmentation concepts
David Harry, Huomah | 1/8/09
- 14 Key Requirements For A Search Friendly CMS
Eric Enge, Search Engine Land | 5/25/09
Vanessa Fox, Search Engine Land | 5/29/09
- >Geo Targeted SEO: The Technical Review
David Harry, Search Engine People | 7/7/09
- >How To Choose Content Management Systems For SEO
Stephan Spencer, Search Engine Land | 9/3/09
- Hard facts about URI spam
Sebastian X, Sebastian’s Pamphlets | 12/1/09
The teams we have here at The Search Agency have only recently revved up their blogging engines and I’m expecting to see more Search Agents nominated in the future!
Last but definitely not least, let me sign off by shouting a hearty Thank You to Semmys.org for this nomination!
- Google Penguin Update Continues Assault on Black Hat SEO - May 2, 2012
- Not so pretty, but pretty useful – Google Expanded Organic Sitelinks - August 16, 2011
- Mark Fillmore – Nomination For A 2010 SEMMY - January 14, 2010
- URL Confusion and How to Fix it - December 16, 2009
- The Bing vs Google shoot off… Interface or in-yer-face? - June 5, 2009