This morning Twitter is offline!
I can just imagine the thousands of regular “Tweerps” going through withdrawal symptoms as they unwillingly make status updates on their Facebook accounts bemoaning about Twitter’s apparent disregard for their desire to post about their breakfast (or in the UK, their ‘tea’.)
Quick! Call customer service! Demand a refund! Write a letter to your Senator!
Wait a minute… Twitter is a free service. Gratis. No support (to speak of). No phone number for a representitive in India to assist. No service agreement. Nada.
So what’s a Tweerp to do?
Write a blog post about it, of course.
- Ghost Blogging is Dead. Long Live SEO!  - April 1, 2014
- Grant’s Rants: Go Back to the Basics  - March 6, 2014
- Grant’s Rants: The Value of a WhatsApp User  - February 24, 2014
- All You Need is Links: Valentine’s Day Edition  - February 14, 2014
- Grant’s Rants: “SEO Content” is Just “Great Content”  - February 11, 2014
- Grant’s Rants: Who Said SEO Is Easy?  - February 4, 2014
- Grant’s Rants: Just Say No to Image Bait  - January 23, 2014
- Grant’s Rants: You’re Shooting Too High – And Other Metric Mysteries  - January 10, 2014
- Inside the Search Studio with Laurie Sullivan  - January 8, 2014
- Grant’s Rants: 2014 Is NOT the Year of Social, Mobile, or Native Ads  - January 3, 2014