The Search Agency’s Frank Lee was recently interviewed  by the editors of Practical eCommerce on the subject of driving improved PPC performance on Bing.
He points out that for most advertisers and merchants, the majority of their budget and account management will be devoted to Google. But the recent growth in search traffic, clickthrough rates, and conversion rates on Bing provide some great opportunities to increase volume.
Practical eCommerce  is an online magazine for small to midsize ecommerce merchants. Founded in 2005, it covers topics such as shopping carts, search engine optimization, pay-click-advertising, social media marketing and much more. The online publication and e-mail newsletters are read by merchants worldwide.
- Tablet CPCs on Par with Desktop after Enhanced Campaigns  - September 3, 2013
- Social Media and Soccer: My Interview with LA Galaxy’s Lisa Bregman  - July 11, 2013
- Stop Calling Tablets Mobile Devices  - May 28, 2013
- Search Marketing for Subscription Businesses  - May 15, 2013
- Ben Edelman on Disclosure Labels in Paid Search  - April 14, 2011
- AdWords Update: Optimize for Conversions  - February 25, 2011
- New White Paper: Evidence-Based Search Marketing  - January 31, 2011
- How Search Marketing is Like Medicine  - January 5, 2011
- Click-Through Rate Jumps 11.4% After Google Changes “Sponsored Links” to “Ads”  - November 15, 2010
- Google Changes “Sponsored Links” to “Ads” – Watch your Click-Through Rates  - November 11, 2010