Posted on Tuesday, June 30th, 2009
Print This Post
Categories - SEO
- The word 'plumber' appears 42 times in the first paragraph
- Your 'links' page contains 500 links with site categories such as 'Used truck parts', 'Beverly Hills real estate' and 'Dry cleaners'
- There's 120 words that coincidently match the exact same color as your page background
- Keywords Meta tags contain the words 'clean your pipes' and 'leaky faucet' in 72 different combinations
- Page description is "Welcome to our plumbers page for plumbers who plumb in our area. This plumbers page is very plumber-like so plumbers can get plumber information on plumbing easily."
- You have 50 inbound links from 'www.IDoNotSellLinks.com'
- The page code is *very* well commented <!--// plumbers content for leaky faucet starts here for plumbers plumbing //-->
- You have a large number of <noscript> tags that contain plumbing information, even though you have no scripts in the page
- Your Google analytics shows your traffic is generated by highly optimized single page 'doorway pages'
- You cannot find your plumber's website in Google (circa 2009)
Tags | black hat, old style SEO, SEO, white hat