Categories - Feeds
Are you missing out on millions of potential customers because you are put off by Amazon’s commissions? Or because you feel that the integration into the Amazon system is too complex or might even cost you the control over your clients? Then there is good news for you: Amazon Product Ads.
Amazon Product Ads is a cost-per-click based program which allows you to easily list your products in the Amazon network. A potential client can click through to your website and the transaction is finalized on your website – giving you all the opportunities of cross-selling.
Amazon Product Ads work like a traditional Comparison Shopping Engine. So if you are currently submitting to a CSE your set up will be quick and easy:
- You submit your product catalog to Amazon. As with all other CSE’s the more product attributes you submit the better will be your placement and the consumers shopping experience.
- Customers are searching the Amazon network and will see your ad. As soon as they click on it they will be taken directly to your website.
- Amazon charges you a CPC based on your product category and your bid. There is no minimum spend and no monthly fee.
- Customers can purchase products from your website. You have full control over the customer experience.
Your products will be shown in different areas of the Amazon network. The placements are continuously optimized to improve your results. Amazon accepts products in the following categories: Baby, Computer, Electronics, Health and Personal Care, Home and Garden, Office Products, Sports and Outdoors, Tools and Home Improvement and Toys. The following categories are restricted and need special approval: Apparel, Shoes, Jewelry and Watches.
Reach over 44 million consumers each month with Amazon Product Ads
- MSN Shopping + Live Search cashback = Bing Shopping - July 13, 2009
- Using Google Product Search to Optimize Paid CSE’s - June 25, 2009
- Amazon Product Ads – Discovering New Sales Opportunities - June 8, 2009